Incense has been used in many religious customers across the globe. Today, they have found their ways in many other religions that were not using them before. Some of the top countries that use incense are Australia, Japan, China, Egypt, Bhutan, and others.
But, not everyone uses these sticks for common reasons. Here are some of the ways different countries use satya incense sticks –
- Chinese use incense to help them connect with God and to purify their body and soul.
- They also use it as a therapeutic remedy and to create an aesthetic environment in their homes.
- Egyptians used incense for healing purpose against insect bites during the old days.
- Today, they are used mainly for aesthetic purpose in their homes and religious places.
- The Samurai warriors used incense in the past to help them clear their mind and increase their concentration.
- Even today, incense is a sign of victory, power, and bravery and is widely used by people in their homes.
- Bhutanese use incense sticks for worshipping and healing.
- Since meditation is a big part of their culture, they also use incense to help them create a soothing environment for meditation.