Suicides are more common among the teenagers in the recent times. The main reason behind the fact is that their life is becoming more and more stressful in nature. The pressure of studies, pressure from parents, peer pressure, relationships, etc. are some of the most common problems that the teenagers have to face.
Sometimes they are completely broken up, and suicidal thoughts come to their minds which they are not able to disclose to their parents for a number of reasons. The suicide books would be able to give a much better idea about the reasons why the teenagers tend to do this.
- The first reason to do so is that they are afraid of disclosing their thoughts to their parents.
- They think how their parents would react after hearing about their thoughts.
Parents Might be Angry
- Some parents might become very angry on hearing the suicidal thoughts from their children.
- They might ask how their children could do this which might further degrade the situation.
Parents Becoming Overwhelmed
- Some of the parents might become overwhelmed with grief on hearing the suicidal thoughts of their children which is why they avoid saying it.
- The parents may be so sad that the children have to console them at the end.
Blaming the Child
- There are some of the parents who are not able to recognize the suicidal thoughts of the teenagers.
- They start blaming their children without even listening to their children, not for a single time, and hence the children tend to avoid sharing their thoughts with their parents.